Saturday, May 16, 2009

Love Pie.

Well, im breaking my #8 rule of blogging: when a blog is being run by more than one person there should never be two blog entries back to back written by the same author. But i am here, i am bored, and it is like 1:30 in the morning and i dont feel like going to sleep.

I sit here in my chair (ive been looking at my computer for about ten or fifteen minutes now, not really doing anything) and i can hear night bugs chirping outside and my windows are open and i can look out and see the one or two stars that are out right now (i know there are more somewhere, they just aren't out my window) and i think to myself, "I like pie".

Not just any pie... i like those multi tiered pies that have whipped cream on top that is as rich as elephant ivory and a chocolate pudding like inside that would make Bill Cosby's head explode. This particular pie also has what could only be some combination of solid gold and angels tears that makes a thin layer of pastry genious between the chocolate pudding and the crust, yum. And then to top it off, and this is a fact, a unicorn chews up some nuts and spits them all over the top of the whipped ivory cream, delicious. I think some people call it a carmel pecan silk supreme, and others call it a pecan preleen (i have no clue how to spell preilien or whatever) supreme, but i just call it love pie because when I eat it i think to myself "this must be what love feels like."

Speaking of love, if i could swap places with any one person in the entire world it would probably be Rob Dyrdek. Now, i am not in love with Rob Dyrdek because Garry already called dibs and brothers can't break a "dibs" (you know what im talking about, right brothers). But, let me tell ya, this guy has got it all figured out. He has like a million Guiness world records and a sweet fantasy factory. He's a pretty successful guy. And he started his empire by doing what he loves: skateboarding. Now i just need to find something that i am good at (other than making kelly laugh at fart jokes) that can make me a little more scratch. I tried picking up bird calls and magic tricks due to their reputation of being real cash cows but my bird calls sounded more like an octopus getting slapped in the face and my magic tricks normally turned into black jack games that i always lost because i am horrible at math (who would have thought that 5+7+J=21, i mean c'mon!). So now i am trying my hand at balloon animals (another lucrative endevour) but it is just frustrating to start from square 1 all over again. Maybe i should ask Billy Mays what i should do, he seems to have an answer for everything. Oh well.

well, i think that was enough for tonight. guess ill get back to either a) going to sleep or b) not going to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. AndyPants, I have enjoyed both of your posts. Keep them coming. You are funny and a good writer. Very entertaining. Matt and I are fans of Reb Dyrdek as well and we enjoy watching the silly antics that go on in the Fantasy Factory. Also, we used to watch when it was Rob and Big... I miss Big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally had a dream 3 nights ago that I ran into Rob Dyrdek and we became best friends while we hit the town... probably the best dream i've ever had

    ReplyDelete
  3. As rich as elephant ivory?

    Do your eat elephant ivory?

    ...sounds expensive...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, Jason and I are sitting here peeing our pants. For reals, this is such a hilarious post! keep 'em coming! So glad we found your blog.

    ReplyDelete